I think, of all the drugs on the black market today, LSD is the strangest. It is
the most recent major drug to come to life in the psychedelic subculture. (Blah
blah blah... let's get to the good stuff: How to make it in your kitchen!!)
1) Grind up 150 grams of Morning Glory seeds or baby Hawaiian wood rose
2) In 130 cc. of petroleum ether, soak the seeds for two days.
Filter the solution through a tight screen.
4) Throw away the liquid, and
allow the seed mush to dry.
5) For two days allow the mush to soak in 110
cc. of wood alcohol.
6) Filter the solution again, saving the liquid and
labeling it "1."
7) Resoak the mush in 110 cc. of wood alcohol for two days.
8) Filter and throw away the mush.
9) Add the liquid from the second
soak to the solution labeled "1."
10) Pour the liquid into a cookie tray and
allow it to evaporate.
11) When all of the liquid has evaporated, a yellow
gum remains. This should be scraped up and put into capsules.
30 grams of
Morning Glory seeds = 1 trip
15 Hawaiian wood rose seeds = 1 trip
Many companies, such as Northop-King have been coating their seeds with
a toxic chemical, which is poison. Order seeds from a wholesaler, as it is much
safer and cheaper. Hawaiian wood rose seeds can be ordered directly from:
Chong's Nursery and Flowers
P.O. Box 2154
The basic dosages of acid vary
according to what kind of acid is available and what medium of ingestion is
used. Chemically, the potency of LSD-25 is measured in micrograms, or mics. If
you're chemically minded or making your own acid, then computing the number of
micrograms is very important. Usually between 500 and 800 mics is plenty for an
8 hour trip, depending on the quality of the acid, of course. I have heard of
people taking as much as 1,500-2,000 mics. This is not only extremely dangerous,
it is extremely wasteful.
LSD comes packaged in many different forms.
The most common are listed below:
1) The brown spot, or a piece of paper
with a dried drop of LSD on it, is always around. Usually one spot equals one
2) Capsuled acid is very tricky, as the cap can be almost any color,
size, or potency. Always ask what the acid is cut with, as a lot of acid is cut
with either speed or strychnine. Also note dosage.
3) Small white or colored
tablets have been known to contain acid, but, as with capsuled acid, it's
impossible to tell potency, without asking.
(from the Anarchist's
Cookbook. Typed up by Jolly Roger)
The creator of this page and any links it may lead to hereby takes no responsability or liability for anything that happens as a result of reading anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. Users read at their own risk. It is NOT reccomended that the user do anything described in this and subsequent pages. Doing so may result in serious trouble, arrest, injury, and possibly deportation or death. Thank you.